Daily Life

Icthus

Well, I have been feeling sorta lonely so I thought I would post. If you are like me you come here often and see all the Half-Life stuff and wish there was more DAoC. So I will be posting for a bit to try and get some activity up here.

Today I began life again!! I began as Muziac. He is a Sacaren with hopes of being a Minstrel. (I must admit last night I started Asongforu, but he was one of the new half breeds and could not play a note on the lute. His life was short lived.)

I had forgotten how not much fun it is to barely be able to solo blues. But, after much, too much work I have arrrived at 3 seasons!! A generous gift of shiney from Philippi has allowed me to dawn a warm leather outfit that makes the blows of the swamp goo not hurt so much.

I hope to be a full minstrel by weekend. Do any have thoughts on slash or poke?
__

By the way, do we have any thoughts on expanding our merry band? I know we are looking for a special player, mainly Christian faith and practice. Do we have interested in more open recruiting?

Icthus
God is God and I am not.

One reason of less activity here: Not sure if anyone else ran into this, but my usual link from the KotT page wasn't working, had to use the one posted in the text area of Tribe of Judah to get to the forums.

One thing I think we desparately need to do is to find a time for services again. How are Tuesday services going? There was little response to inquiries as to when a better time might be...

Back