CS: Source

Dan12R

Just curious as to who's got the final version of CS: Source yet. Also how much are you playing CS or plan to play CS now? I'm trying to get an idea of what's going to happen to the CS community here and in general so I can decide if/when I'm getting CS: Source.

I have it
smile.gif

I dont have it... I have the money but I wanted to save that for an aftermarket CD player for my non-existant car.

Got it, playing it, loving it.
I imagine as more servers appear for source (toj?) I will start playing it and quit the orignal all together. It is basicly the same game just with amazing physics and better graphics.

On office I had this firefight in the ct left side entrance. We shot up like 8 computers, knocked pictures off the wall, blew up the phones and monitors in the end it looked like a disaster area, very fun.

use tribs server exo, and wheni come home for christmas i am hijacking your computer to play source and beta for a while :P

Certainly come by and hang until Plankeye gets Source up. It got me back into CS after an almost 2 year sabbatical from it. It would be great to hang with some ToJ, like old times.

I assume CS:Source is not on a CD since Half-Life 2 release, here, is November 15, 2004...
rock.gif

So, does that mean the bronse/silver/gold steam choice games are beta's? You paid $50 for beta's!?

No, we paid 50$ for hl2 key, and cs: source beta came with it, but now source has been released so its CS: Source.

what maps come with cs:s?

there were some 3rd party maps kicking around for the beta which i tried but they were all basic and buggy.. it would be cool to see a full stock of well made maps on the full version.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rizz @ Oct. 09 2004,5:51)]what maps come with cs:s?

there were some 3rd party maps kicking around for the beta which i tried but they were all basic and buggy.. it would be cool to see a full stock of well made maps on the full version.
parensi
havana
dust
dust2
italy
chateau
office
aztec
cobble

just to let you guys know -=BwP=- has a source server up and runnin. It stays locked until an admin can be on there and will be unlocked when he gets everything set up so keep and eye out.  It usualy opens up later in the evening. heres the ip: 209.59.133.176:27015
Just to let everyone know that if any rules are broken it will resolve in an imediate ban and it will not be lifted. Other than that, I look forward to seeing everyone there.

God Bless,
              -=BwP=-BLiND SiDE (aka [toj.cc]blindside)

Depends on how long Vivendi decides to take. After Gold, it will be maybe 2 to 3 weeks for it to ship. On ship date hl2 will be released on steam as well.

Back