ConSecration: Chicago: March 11-13, 2005

Greg Slade

I suppose I might as well try to put this in the calendar: ConSecration I is scheduled for March 11-13, 2005 at the Doubletree O'Hare Chicago Airport in Rosemont, IL. For more information, check out the web site: www.consecration-con.org.

God bless,

Greg

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rizz @ July 04 2004,2:43)]chicago airport.... *falls on the floor and dribbles...
Oh, come on. O'Hare's not that bad. (Granted, I prefer Heathrow. That's one of my favourite airports.) Besides which, at least with O'Hare, finding a flight to there from just about anywhere in the U.S. is not a problem...
smile.gif

God bless,

Greg

I should probably remind everybody that the end of January is the deadline to postmark your registrations to take advantage of the cheap rate. Also, we have added Frank Wu, who won the 2004 Hugo for "Best Fan Artist" as our Artist GoH, and we'll be adding new pro guests soon.

God bless,

Greg

ConSecration I would like to announce that we have extended our pre-registration period. Our pre-registration rate of $25.00 for an attending membership will be available until February 15, 2005. Prices at the door for memberships will be $35.00

Members of ConSecration I are also encouraged to get rooms at our host hotel, The Doubletree Chicago O'Hare Airport, in Rosemont Illinois, before the room block closes on February 14, 2005.

More information on ConSecration I is available at our web site at:

www.consecration-con.org

Thank You
Ron Oakes
Chair, ConSecration I
March 10-13, 2005
Rosemont Illinois

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Greg Slade @ July 10 2004,12:27)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (rizz @ July 04 2004,2:43)]chicago airport.... *falls on the floor and dribbles...
Oh, come on. O'Hare's not that bad. (Granted, I prefer Heathrow. That's one of my favourite airports.) Besides which, at least with O'Hare, finding a flight to there from just about anywhere in the U.S. is not a problem...
smile.gif

God bless,

Greg
Well it might not be bad for most of us Mr. Slade but, Rizz here lives over yonder in England.
smile.gif

Back