CNY Sign-up

Abba San

Legacy of Elijah [LoE] - Proud Grandfather
Thought that title might get your attention...

The Time Is Now

This weekend is the Canthan New Year. We are hosting District 77. We have enough recipe items to cover this year's feast. WE NEED RUNNERS. Ideally, two per time slot.

This is what we have as of 6:30am Pacific Time, February 1:

12:01am

3:01am - Kyrel

6:01am

9:01am

12:01pm - Kyrel, Harold

3:01pm - Kyrel

6:01pm - Kyrel

9:01pm - Abba

12:01am - Brydon

Times are Pacific Time - we still need to fill all the slots - sign up now.

Sorry will be moving a fireplace insert and firewood that day.

1) Do we get the goods from Abba San ahead of time?

2) I might recommend that we make sure our runners have a little sweets boost.

3) I still don't really understand how two runners works. Does one just sit and make sure the other doesn't lose connection? Do they split it up?

4) Is Abba San bringing sexy back? *runs to the store for a big ol' bottle of eye bleach*

This is what we have as of 7:30pm Pacific Time, February 2:

12:01am

6:01am - Wizard

9:01am - Wizard

Times are Pacific Time - we still need to fill all the slots - sign up now.

This is what we have as of 3:30pm Pacific Time, February 3:

12:01am - Stc

6:01am - Wizard

9:01am - Wizard

Times are Pacific Time. I have the ingredients - I will be online this evening and tomorrow evening to hand them out. I'd prefer to do it this evening (Friday).

If someone else wants in, the 9:00pm is open to anyone who would like to run it. I'd prefer not to but will.

Wizard picked up his items - how about some others?

Now Kyrel is all itemed up - who will be next?

Last edited:
1) Do we get the goods from Abba San ahead of time?

Yes.

2) I might recommend that we make sure our runners have a little sweets boost.

Yes.

3) I still don't really understand how two runners works. Does one just sit and make sure the other doesn't lose connection? Do they split it up?

1 runner. The other is just incase you DC, or you don't sign in :( but since your the last runner... there isn't any extra items. You're the only one who can make the win! ^_^ (I'll be there cheering you on, tho)

Abba when I read that title, I thought someone hacked into your account :D
The only people I know who would do something like that are Stc and Obi Kaybee - and maybe Ursen.

At least it served its purpose - it got your attention.

See you in district 77...

Last edited:
HEY!!!!!!! I resemble that remark. :p Not hacking the account, but making that kind of thread title.

Last edited:
Moderator's Note: Changed the thread title.
Since it's the eve of CNY, I figure the shock value is no longer needed. Well played Abba. Well played.

Runners run the items to the 5 chefs as they call out the item needed. All 22 items must be given for the Celestial to 'eat' the full meals from each chef. Then 16 red gift bags are given with 5 crates of fire works, and 5 Celestial Summons. Need to do this 9 times for the complete sponsor of the dist so peeps can be assured of the max prizes.

It's a great way to serve others :)

Back