Christmas Break = TF2 Break

Shagz

Hey guys, just to let you know that I'll be away from my main computer from Sunday, the 23rd until probably the new year. I'm sure some of you will be doing the same, celebrating the season as you see fit. :)

I'll be in the forums, just not gaming or anything.

Thanks to everyone for making these first few weeks of the TF2 chapter so much fun!

Not me! :D I plan on eating lots of holiday food and then resting in front of the computer, nursing my pained stomach, with some fragging goodness.

But God bless in your endeavors Shagz, hope you and your family have a blessed holiday season!

I might decrease my TF2 time these next few weeks, but more because I'm approaching burnout. According to GameTracker, I've logged over 50 hours on the Tribe of Judah TF2 server since it went live Nov. 28.

And being a Server Admin can be troublesome at times, too. I spent more time reprimanding, kicking, and banning players from the server last night than I spent playing. While that's the exception, not the rule, it's still enough to keep me reaching for the Wii Remote instead of the keyboard for a day or two.

But I'll still be around--especially if other Server Admins are on the server and doin' their thing.

We got a few more local guys picking up Orange. The Tree himself mentioned it would happen!! So after our Christmas performances rush at work, I think the 26th-end of year are gonna be filled with TF2 lan parties... w00t!

Have fun not playing TF2! Eat food! See family! Go to some good concerts maybe. Incidentally, I was listening to an mp3 of Marcus Visionary's set from two Saturdays ago on 89.5 whatever it is up there in Toronto and he kept talking about some DNB party on the 26th that I wish I could go to. :)

See you in 2k8 (but probably only after you've fragged me)!

Back