Changing Secondary Profession

Wh1te Out

*Go to D Forge and get the quest hero's journey.
*Complete quest by going to Hero's Audience, Seekers Passage, Destiny Gorge.
*In Hero's Audience, Seekers Passage, and Destiny Gorge there will be a ghost that will give a profession quest after completing that you can change your secondary.

Seekers passage is Ranger and Monk
Destiny Gorge is Warrior and Mesmer
Hero's Audiance is Elementalist and Necromancer

Thanks to Silver we have the above information regarding the process of changing your secondary profession. I'm making this thread so that members will have an easy reference if they need to do this themselves. I know I am going to have to do it and I have some questions. If those of you who have completed the change could answer, that would be great.

1. When you change, do you lose attribute points, or is it a seamless change?

2. Does anything else happen at all out of the ordinary?

3. When you change, do you just go and buy all of the new profession's skills from the Skill Trader? What if you run out of skill points?

1. Nope, the ones from the profession you ditched just go back into your reserve and it doesn't even cost refund points which makes a good way to rebalance your points.
2. Nothing that I know of.
3. That or you can get them from quests since the rewards change along with your secondary prof. if you run out of quests and skill points you'll just have to work towards earning more skill points or wait for new quests to be added

Back