CGA newsletter project v2

rizz

I spent about 2 hours transferring the text to html on this. I am certina we need to have it in this format.. Check out this link i put up...

*link removed*

The difference is instant. We have to find a way of hacing a email list that you can send html messages through.. anyone know any? If not i might just use my own email address to a contact group but that sux.

Also if you can find any of the links i couldnt, let me know...

WOW RIZZ....... I've not lookked really close but my church it CVLC. I think you did clvc. Anyway thats what I'm talking about. Is there still a way to flag the new ones?
rock.gif
This is becoming more and more of a joy .... not even a job but I wouldn't know how to start to make it this great. Praying God keeps working through you to make these great ideas better. Blessings, "Angel"

I initially did the names of the new guys in bold but i may try a different colour. I am currently trying different email clients to multi send at the moment but they all seem to destroy my email server... so you may get a lot of test emails in the next week.. depending on your place in the list you may get none...lol

I have manged to use the yahoo goup to do conditional formatting. you shoudl all have received a test email by now with doves all over it. I will work on that..lol. People who use web based email will not see any background but will still get the formatted text and the links. Which is much better than before... I will use a generic clouds background or something to appease those with flashy email clients.

cool i have edited it slightly since the test email so i am hoping this sundays version works with all the funky stuff in it.

Due to my email clients dropping like flies i have had to go to mozilla firefox.. I can still send html formatting but those with incredimail etc will no longer have teh cool backgrounds...

Those who get text only may also see a change..

Its my own fault for trying to remove a trojan manually..Now i cant send emails via a client.. Only firefox works.. I had to give up on outlook and all the others.

Back