CCGR Newsletter!

SirThom

The Christian Computer Game Reviews Newsletter is now taking registrations! Just go to CCGR.org, type in your email address in the field, and you will come to a registration page. Once you fill it out, you will be signed up and you will recieve newsletters from CCGR.

Thanks,

~Tom

Tom, I have several ideas for the newsletter, but was also wondering whether or not I could contribute to the newsletter. The first idea is to have a tips section. We could also have retro reviews, as well as commentaries, editorials, and previews, even press articles (I signed up for multiple press lists and am currently recieving press releases via email) that are newsletter exclusive.

The first newsletter went out today and Tom you did a wonderful job. Iamscott we'd love to have your input on the next newsletter. Do you have any cheats/tips you'd like to submit?

Yeah, I've got some. I just need to find them. I'll write again when I get home.

BTW, what do you think of the whole press thing? I kinda went ahead with it, I know, but I think it will prove to be...interesting...

Back