Call of Duty: World At War beta

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
I'm downloading the Call of Duty: World At War beta from FilePlanet on my desktop computer as I type this. I'm roughly 1/3 of the way through the download right now, with the download running at roughly 120K/sec.

Anyone else planning on participating in the CoD:WaW beta?

I'm gonna give it a go. I got the 360 beta code awhile back, lol.

I received my PC beta code by e-mail last night, installed the beta earlier today, and plan to give the beta a whirl this afternoon or evening.

I finally recieved my key, 2 or 3 days after the Beta started, so by Cod Hq delaying sending my key for whatever reason, I registered with a alternate E-mail, What did this do for me, Nothing except get me a extra key for the Beta. So if anyone wants the World at War Beta key I have send me a Pm, it will go on a first come basis :)

i tried the beta on 360 which gave me access to the beta and it was a good thing. that beta saved me $60. while it is alot like cod4, it lacks the gusto of 4. it's not that i expected it to blow my mind, but the best way i can relate it is the "lipstick on a pig" quote, only the lipstick was the wrong color.

i tried the beta on 360 which gave me access to the beta and it was a good thing. that beta saved me $60. while it is alot like cod4, it lacks the gusto of 4. it's not that i expected it to blow my mind, but the best way i can relate it is the "lipstick on a pig" quote, only the lipstick was the wrong color.
I know Call of Duty: World At War is being developed by a different team than the one that developed CoD4, but it feels like they're getting ready to pull an Unreal Tournament 3: Make the game shinier, ramp up the system requirements, but fail to add anything significant and fresh to the game. CoD:WaW looks great, but I can't tell much difference between it and CoD4. Then again, I've only been playing CoD games for a few days now, so I could be missing something obvious to long-time fans.

Back