CAL?

I remember back in the day when ToJ's heart and soul was CS (for the most part). It was the biggest chapter by far ... then the CS server got shut down and it has slowly dwindled away. Now that we have a CS server again, we can start building the chapter back up.

Although custom maps are fun, most people aren't wanting to play or take the time to download a custom map. Personally, IF I pub, I'll pretty much only pub on dust2 or inferno. We should have those in our map lineup to be the most played maps, with the other high volume maps like nuke, aztec, etc.

Like Para said, once we have a good amount of people, we can start try-outs, like in the old days. We just need to spread the word and get people in our CS server.

I agree with goose... my favorite maps cycles are:

de_: dust/dust2/inferno/prodigy/nuke/cbble
cs_: assault/militia/siege/backalley/italy

though I do enjoy playing maps that are one sided and then playing the underdog... more fun when you are winning.

I think I'm in a similar situation to Killa_S. My school schedule has been ridiculous, I have midterms every 5 weeks, and then finals every 5 weeks. So, basically every 2.5 weeks I have midterms or finals, for 2 different courses.

I enjoy the same maps for the most part as Whon :)

i just have little time for gaming overall..... but i try

Back