BWL Today

Avesther

First attempt at BWL today.

New DKP: 0.5 for each attempt on a new boss until the boss is on farm status. Farm status = 3 kills. Today, if we do three attempts on Razorgore and you received OTB, you will get 3 x 0.5 +2 = 3.5DKP. This is better DKP then some MC bosses. :eek:

Please come prepared for 3 to 4 attempts. Each attempt should happen in a cycle of no more then 30 minutes, that will include going over a strategy, refining it, enabling it and running back after a wipe. So that should take 1.5 to 2.0 hours at most.

Please meet in Thorium Point. Do not go into BRM alone, we will move as a group, rolling any horde that will honour us with their death.

Razorgore Loot Priorities:

Arcane Infused Gem: Hunter
Gloves of Rapid Evolution: Priest then Mages\Warlocks\Druids\Shadow Priests
Mantle of the Black Wing Cabal: Mages\Warlocks\Shadow Priests then Priests then remaining mana users
Spineshatter: Tanks then DPS warriors\Rogues\Feral Druids then DPS Paladins
The Blackbook: Warlocks
The Untamed Blade: DPS warriors and DPS Paladins

There isn't much for healing Pallies or Resto druids on this boss, Vael has more items like the Red Dragonscale Protector for pallies and the Pendant of the Fallen Dragon for Resto druids.

The time of the run will be random as it will be AFTER bible study.

The best way to be sure to get an invite and be ontime is to show up for the bible study :)

Any TE pallys reading this

Since all our pallys SHOULD be healing, don't be thinking about those loots.
We might consider allowing a single DPS pally at some point but as it stands, all pallies on TE raids, MUST be healing Pallys.

If you are extremely interested in being a DPS pally at some point, shoot me an PM and we can discuss this and things like gear/spec expectations.

nothing for rogues? :( heh

Razorgore drops all the T2 bracers. There is just no cross class loot drops that rogues would get first priority on. On Vael (2nd boss) rogues get first crack at this dagger. With a +15 Agility enchant on it, it would certainly rock many socks!!! And this for Sword Rogues on Bloodlord. Going through the BWL loot list, only Razorgore is cheap for rogues, every other boss has trinkets, rings, weapons and more that have rogue written all over them.

I like that dagger's stats! not as much damage as perditions but the stats are awesome. I like the brutality blade for main hand sword rogue because the base damage is higher for my special attacks and the stats are better +9 agi +9 str and +1% crit.

and of course im always signed up for a good time! I cant wait to set foot in BWL and experience it. Seems so surreal, seems like yesterday we couldnt get past domo and then like a lightswitch 3 kills with 1 or no deaths and he seems easy, and then our first real full out attempt on rag we get him to 2%?? Go Team Eternity!!

Back