Bump Bump bippity Bump

cc.slim

What was that? I found that there was a hiccup n my giddy up and it has so bothered me. As I wander around the cs world I found a player that was named Christ saves. So awsome to see that but as we played I tried to approach him and tell him about TOJ but words failed me and voice also.I tried quite a few times but always hindered..Why I have no clue because I never shut up.. I had no problem yakking with [toj.cc] Christian Soldier but this feller had me muted, or was Satan muting me no clue but after many days of prayer I vowed never to give up.I am proud of whoever had that name and learned alot from him/her. People has to know about Jesus, simple as that whether they accept or not.So with that I have taken a moment to pray before I play so that if the opportunity arrives to witness that I would have a voice to assist.Also I have played without my tag :( me bad the tag I have learned is the most valuable witness without ever saying anything.hehehe I also learned I play better with the tag hehehehe heavenly power..

Back