Blurp!

cc.slim

Oh my I fell in the water and it sure is deep! up above my head I see light but its so hard with every stroke I seem to sink Oh God help me I need air air help save me yeh yeh almost there air ah ah (Blurp) under again struggle and stroke again ... ah air but still so hard to stay up (Blurp) A hand on my head, I feel it and up I rose and heard a voice that said you called and as my voice was prepared to shout I went (Blurp) hand still upon my head up up air I shout Lord Jesus my best buddy thank you for showing up to help me,,, He says Slim ol buddy what are you doing there as I slid under(Blurp)hand still attached upon my head and up I go.. I sputtered Hey are you trying to drown me or wha(Blurp) up again sputtering and bewildered and I hear slimmmm why all the weight as I was about to reply I went(Blurp) air OH need air... Up again to words echoing loudly and stern. SLIM Trust my Promise and Focus. Huh as I felt myself go(Blurp) So what is he being a wise guy or what with this constant dunking me just help me as I rise up to air. Slim? the world got you down? huh as I slip Und(Blurp) Questions at a time like this? gasp! gasp! Slim. Yes? Trust me to carry your burdens and as I can see you got a pocket full. But(Blurp) up I thrashed Lord Lord I thought I carried little and it was so trivial for you to mess with!!!(Blurp)A tug up! Slim? Yeh. Heavy huh Yes I reply. The world has big burdens and really piles up so always trust in me to deal with it as needed.. Now here Focus On My Hand It Is Always Reaching and get up here.. Oh rejoice I feel so alive thank you thank you for saving my life.. But why was you dunking me I asked? Jesus replies I use this concept for alot of tough guys who forget that burdens should be left for me and when they are just about to go to far under the spirit within brings them up to be lifted out for it was not I pushing you down but it was my lifting you out.Hahaha I just like the concept for the stubborn ones hahaha And you know you all thought I walked on water hahahaha stepped on heads more like ahahahaha joking Slim hahahaha I did as told but see I have another (Blurp) right behind you hahaha, Focus on what I told you and stay away from the BLURP affect and you will be fine>>>Say what Yeh GIVE that spirit some AIR!!!!:D

Oh my I fell in the water and it sure is deep! up above my head I see light but its so hard with every stroke I seem to sink Oh God help me I need air air help save me yeh yeh almost there air ah ah (Blurp) under again struggle and stroke again ... ah air but still so hard to stay up (Blurp) A hand on my head, I feel it and up I rose and heard a voice that said you called and as my voice was prepared to shout I went (Blurp) hand still upon my head up up air I shout Lord Jesus my best buddy thank you for showing up to help me,,, He says Slim ol buddy what are you doing there as I slid under(Blurp)hand still attached upon my head and up I go.. I sputtered Hey are you trying to drown me or wha(Blurp) up again sputtering and bewildered and I hear slimmmm why all the weight as I was about to reply I went(Blurp) air OH need air... Up again to words echoing loudly and stern. SLIM Trust my Promise and Focus. Huh as I felt myself go(Blurp) So what is he being a wise guy or what with this constant dunking me just help me as I rise up to air. Slim? the world got you down? huh as I slip Und(Blurp) Questions at a time like this? gasp! gasp! Slim. Yes? Trust me to carry your burdens and as I can see you got a pocket full. But(Blurp) up I thrashed Lord Lord I thought I carried little and it was so trivial for you to mess with!!!(Blurp)A tug up! Slim? Yeh. Heavy huh Yes I reply. The world has big burdens and really piles up so always trust in me to deal with it as needed.. Now here Focus On My Hand It Is Always Reaching and get up here.. Oh rejoice I feel so alive thank you thank you for saving my life.. But why was you dunking me I asked? Jesus replies I use this concept for alot of tough guys who forget that burdens should be left for me and when they are just about to go to far under the spirit within brings them up to be lifted out for it was not I pushing you down but it was my lifting you out.Hahaha I just like the concept for the stubborn ones hahaha And you know you all thought I walked on water hahahaha stepped on heads more like ahahahaha joking Slim hahahaha I did as told but see I have another (Blurp) right behind you hahaha, Focus on what I told you and stay away from the BLURP affect and you will be fine>>>Say what Yeh GIVE that spirit some AIR!!!!:D

WooT! Jesus to the rescue!

Tis a statement Eskimo! :D

The Life of Jesus is the ONLY REAL LIFE! :D

We're not meant to try to live HIS LIFE...NOOO

HE is the Saviour..And He allows burdens in our life to show us that we CAN'T do it!
We can't continue to carry the burdens of this FALLEN world! NOOO!
Only Jesus can and will, if we yeild to His Holy, Holy Spirit!

Oh! I thank God for His fathfulness in showing you His Life Slim!
Oh so Faithful is He!

WooT!

Praise Jesus! :D

Hehehehe For a moment there I was thinking that Iwas speeking in a different language and was about to run around looking for interpreters hehehehe wOOt!!!!

Nope. Sorry Slim, I really just scanned the post to see if it was appropriate without fully reading it. (I was in a hurry and I do apologize.) Very well done!

Good post I guess. I got lost about 30 times and got frustrated at the lack of periods and random blurps. I have no clue. Please make it more clear next time...

My editor has never shown up nor my English teacher for that matter! hehehe>>> I do believe that God does deserve the best one can give and I can be oh how can one say straight forward and conventional but the spirit within says be not what others want but be what Jesus wants... I thank you for the comments and pray that you all bare with me as I learn and grow. AND FOR THOSE THAT NEED LARGE PRINT FEEL FREE TO ASK FOR CAPS LOCK!!! hmm works for me hehehe Luke 8:15

Back