Blast from the Past!

The thing!? eew.
spaceballs woohoo!
Aliens woot!
rest i have never heard of before...BTW where did you find all of those?

- Bestbuy (US)
- Futureshop (Canada)

(They are from the same company -_-)

I try my best to get the old movies I used to watch when I was a kid.

These are a few that I am missing on my list:

- Village of the Damned
- F/X
- Robot Jox

I also forgot to mention another movie I own, I think its the oldest of them all.

- Kelly's Heroes

There are a couple more I haven't brought, mainly the fact that they are expensive for 3-10+ year old movies. :mad:

Braveheart for $20!
The Incredibles for $30!

Ooook the term "very old" and that list do not belong together. That aside, there are a couple memorable movies on there. I would liken them to cheesy classics in I think they are entertaining and watchable, but, certainly not deep. Specifically I've got fond memories of "Big Trouble in Little China" and "The Last Starfighter" (I must have seen each a half dozen times :) ). HEY I bet they could redo all the computer graphics in "The Last Starfighter" and make it look modern... nah it just wouldn't be the same :) The Thing creeped me out and still does (FYI it's actually a remake of an older movie) and Aliens was actually one of the few sequels that was as good as the original (the series bombed after that though). Oh yeah I almost forgot /sings "We don't need another hero all we want is one another and what's beyond the Thunderdome..." :p

Side Note: Given that list I predict one of your future purchases will be either Robocop, Terminator, Die Hard or The Goonies :p .

Ooook the term "very old" and that list do not belong together. That aside, there are a couple memorable movies on there. I would liken them to cheesy classics in I think they are entertaining and watchable, but, certainly not deep. Specifically I've got fond memories of "Big Trouble in Little China" and "The Last Starfighter" (I must have seen each a half dozen times :) ). HEY I bet they could redo all the computer graphics in "The Last Starfighter" and make it look modern... nah it just wouldn't be the same :) The Thing creeped me out and still does (FYI it's actually a remake of an older movie) and Aliens was actually one of the few sequels that was as good as the original (the series bombed after that though). Oh yeah I almost forgot /sings "We don't need another hero all we want is one another and what's beyond the Thunderdome..." :p

Side Note: Given that list I predict one of your future purchases will be either Robocop, Terminator, Die Hard or The Goonies :p .

Umm..I have the Die Hard, Robocop and Terminator DVD set...

Ahh, I should of listed my movies, "Rare to own/find".

I do own a lot of movies, I just though listing the ones people may not buy or want to buy; like Masters of the Universe.

Back