Bible study

LionOfJudah

Member, Dreamcast Fishing Guru
Monday at 11:15 EST (10:15 CST) we will be holding the First Official Bible Study for the Warcraft III Chapter on Battle.net ™. It will be done by Bowser and we will meet in Op CGA at 11:10 and give everyone until 11:15 then we will move to clan ToJ (If you come late you may be kicked out of the channel). Then we will start off with some prayer requests. After that Bowser will give his lesson and we should be done by about 11:30-11:35 EST (10:30-10:35 CST). Come and Join us for this Time with God as we grow closer to Him and to eachother in fellowship

LionOfJudah

I wish I had more notice. grrr... Can you post a few days in advance, or come up with a regular evening. I so do want to join in when ever I can
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif

i did post about a week notice and even had it on the front page of ToJ
wink.gif
its ok i will try better this week and the falling to push it all the time.

Will you forgive me LOJ?  I have been so overwhelmed with work, family, ToJ:CS and my final project in my Strategic Learning Program that I haven't been paying the attention I should.  It is not your fault, it is I who should be more cognitive of my surroundings.

Peon, I think we're trying to have a lesson every week or at least bi-weekly. I'm sure we'll be having another one pretty soon, and then we'll be developing a rythm after that.

forgive you... what do you think i am a Christian...bah yeah right
tounge.gif

Of course you are forgiven because Jesus forgave you and if HE can i am sure i can.

Its all good keep your priorities straight (God/Family/Work First) i have no doubt that you have them straight.

Back