come's to my mind is Galatians 5:1-5 which say's if
I try to please God by obeying the Law of
God then I cut myself of from Christ and
I put myself outside God's grace and if I
cut myself of from Christ It look's like
I won't bear fruit then. What do you Christian's
think?

And where is the Verse in the Bible that say's
"No one can come to the Father except through Christ"?

Just remember that it's not by works we are saved but through Jesus Christ. If you try to get into heaven with your good works resume that won't impress God. By the bearing fruit the Bible is talking about our actions. A good Christian should stand out by our actions. Those actions are a result of being Christian. We all know some hypocrites. Try not to be one. Hope this helps!

Uh the verse I believe you are looking for is this: John 14:6
6Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. (NIV)

Um. Hope this helps...

Yeah thats what I was thinking of mpty. I sometimes have difficulties myself believing everything in the Bible b/c I know it has been translated so many times. Only my faith and devotion to God keeps me reading and learning from it.

The law is usually talking about the old testament.

Sacrifice, eye for an eye. be perfect according to the millions of rules the jews had.

Galatians is encouraging people not to try and be a christian and obey all the rules. That christ died for us and it's a free gift. Just follow him.

It's a love relationship now, not a rules based grounds for entrance into heaven.

So follow Christ and live like him. Youre not saved by what you do, but what you do is a reflection of what he is doing in your life. We act out of faith, not regulation.

sealcomm

Back