Banned?

SLNT_FIR

I dunno, earlier today Monday August 15th, I was playing CS. I just noticed I am NOW banned from it for a "cheating in-fraction".

I do not remember being banned by HL Guard, so i believe it is someone spectating me and believing i was hacking. I did have a FAMAS kill spree, super fun, triple hs. However, I assure you, I do not hack. :eek:

Just let you know.

I neeeda check my steam id.

WHAT?!!??! BOTH MY ACCOUNTS ARE BANNED! :eek:

Mmm, I'm gonna give you guys both my Steam ID's if you need them.

*edit:

steamid for: "jl_duck114@yahoo.com" ---
steamid for: "chuf6@msn.com" ---

If you need any information about my banning (I don't know why I was banned for cheating on the jl_duck114@yahoo.com) on either accounts, ask me.

hl guard tells you, that you are banned when it bans you, in the message after it kicks you. Let me check logs.

Did you get on the server with anything but you toj tag?? I have several bans here inpersonating certain clans.

Last edited:
Lesson of the Day::: Even the innocent with two steam id's get banned
HACKER HACKER HACKER!!! i told u that u hacked.. as soon as u HS'd me during buy time i knew u were a hacker!!! HAHA BUST!!!!! o_O
jk bro ;) :p :D <3

WWWHHHHAAAAAT!?!??!?!?!?!!?!??!??!?!?!?!??!?!

XD *tell me if you don't know that is a FACE.

I'm gonna test that later today... <F>

*Frown, lol

Last edited:
Hmmmm.... I've been talking with Talon about the ban. Could I have an update? Talon said it SHOOOULLLD be fixed today... both my steam ids.

*all the admin stare at Talon in the admin forum.

IM me both your steam Ids, You only gave me one, which is banned perminelty. Logs dont show anything for the steam Id you did give me :)

Back