Away for while

VicarAnthony

Well all, I have been very busy of late, Blessings to all, and May you everyone walking in God's grace! The Lord has blessed me Of Late. I was stuck in the rual midwest with no Internet connection, which gave me lots of time to pray and commune with God. (Something I needed very much I might add) and I read the most delightful book by John Eldrige ""Waking the Dead"", and ""Wild at heart"", now they are geared towards men, So GUYS GET THIS BOOK! AND Ladies get your mate to read it and I promise you your Husbands might work thru it painfully, but it will be a blessing to your relationships. I will be on again on the  15th of January, and may stop by if time alots, but remember all of you are Princes and Princess's of the LORD MOST HIGH, treat yourselves and each other according

You are all in my Prayers
Vicar Anthony
Be alive in Christ!

I am still here I will most likly be back on sometime after April 17th I am stuck on the west coast for work after that I will have some time for playing after my work frees me up. You can reach me vicaranthony@yahoo.com and would like one of the Guild members to write me with a run down of what I missed and the shape the guild is in.

vicaranthony@yahoo.com

God bless you all
Walk strong in Christ

Sincerely,
Vicar Anthony

We are awaiting your return Vicar
smile.gif
and have missed you much. How was the West coast???

Back