available raids

reets

I am pretty much at the point where i am not getting upgrades from heroic anymore except doing the daily (triumph emblems). I was wonder what raids are happening and if there is any room for another dps?

I usually try to attend Ulduar 25 on mondays for FL kill and that's all i know of so far.

Right now, we have:

Sunday: (6:30 server) 10 man Ulduar. Berstromme leading.
Monday: (7:00 server) 25 man Flame Leviathan, followed by 10 man Ulduar (continue from Sunday.) Berstromme leading both.
Tuesday: (6:30?) 25 man Onyxia. This one is run through the SGA, but our own Artaios leads it.
Friday: (6:30 server) 10 man Onyxia, followed by 10 man T.o.C. Artaios leading.

The problem is, all of the 10 mans are full. I mean, it's not impossible to apply to go on a given night, but there's probably a pool of 15-20 people asking on any given night.

The 25mans are wide open. Mike has talked about extending Ulduar Flame Leviathan to the whole instance, but we're still looking for healers and DPS.

What we could really use is another regular 10-man raid, but it's far too much to ask Berstromme and Artaios to add another night to their leading schedule. Especially since they have wives ;) That means we need another person to step up to lead new raids.

perfect! i'll try to make myself available for those times just in case more are needed. i would also love to expand the FL on mondays to more bosses (or even just trying to 2nd boss to see what happens).

I have a Mage, Chimon, that is rdy for 10-man raids, so when a leader steps forward, plz check with me to see if I am available for the dates that you have decided on (if not, then np - it's not meant to be).

What I'd really like to know is if there is anyone who has a recently new 80 who would like to farm Reg ToC for 200 lvl epics. My Holy Priest, Triskal, would be up for a random night of replacing blues w/ 4 other ppl. I know healers are rare, so I'll volunteer mine. Also, if one of the ppl in the party happen to know about a healbot mod, that'd be great since I'm still healing the old-fashioned way.

Eric

Clique man..clique :)

I'll have to bug Kate (my daughter) to get into the forums. She's newly hit 80 with Shannarra (dps warrior) and we've been hitting reg ToC to farm for gear. We accidentally did H ToC the first time because our noob leader/tank forgot to set it to regular..Thanks Tone :D

Right now, we have:

Sunday: (6:30 server) 10 man Ulduar. Berstromme leading.
Monday: (7:00 server) 25 man Flame Leviathan, followed by 10 man Ulduar (continue from Sunday.) Berstromme leading both.
Tuesday: (6:30?) 25 man Onyxia. This one is run through the SGA, but our own Artaios leads it.
Friday: (6:30 server) 10 man Onyxia, followed by 10 man T.o.C. Artaios leading.

to correct we dont have a 10 man uld going anymore as we are planning on moving to tocr this week, unless we dont have the heals and mondays is played to be uld 25 man only

Also, if one of the ppl in the party happen to know about a healbot mod, that'd be great since I'm still healing the old-fashioned way.

Eric

I see Anita likes Clique but I still standby using SmartDebuff. It has been the easiest thing for me to set up, uses little memory, has range check, etc and easily binds to mouse buttons so I can use any of the buttons normally plus any combination of alt, ctrl or shift and then juts click on the name in the grid.

Just my .02 though.

Yeah Anita I thought that was pretty funny that we did the Champions before I figured it was on heroic. But no the less you all did great and we got everything that night plus 2 more reg toc's.

I'll also be looking to see some 10 man content in the new year. I will be busy until mid January so I can't help now but I'll look into co-leading a run if there's enough interest and a good night for everyone. See ya then.

Clique sounds same as SmartDebuff. Binds to mouse buttons and shift, alt and ctrl. The interface is easy...you open your spellbook and it has an extra tab which is the "clique" tab..you can then take any spell, macro etc. and set it to a mouse click combo :)

I haven't messed with Vuhdo, altho I've seen other people say they like it. I actually use clique and smart debuff together.

Smart Debuff only clears buffs debuffs on a small grid-style sheet using L and R clicks. It lights up with RED "R" and BLUE "L" over the name of the person that needs cleared. I used this back in the MC days on the first boss that would shadow curse everyone and then kill them with the next spell. You can configure it to show by class or by group - so if you're splitting cleansing assignments, you can do it either way.

Clique is waaaay more configurable. You can set any spell for any target. You can use just about any key-combo you want. you can get as specific as "I want to cast Ressurection when I Ctrl-Alt-Shift-Left click my target". It uses your predrawn windows to do it, so it makes 0 additional clutter on your UI. The only thing I've seen that I don't like is that it only has one configuration per character... so if you're dual-spec, you still have your heal on your shift-L click in priest shadow form.

Back