Aussie Christian looking for WoW Guild

Thawee

Hiya guys,

I am looking at making a casual return to WoW and want to find a solid, active Christian guild that has active Australian members. Do you guys have Aussie/SE Asian members or do you know of any Christian guilds that do? I really want to hook up with other Christians, but would prefer that they play at the same time that I do.

Any help etc would be greatly appreciated. :D

Cheers

Hiya guys,

I am looking at making a casual return to WoW and want to find a solid, active Christian guild that has active Australian members. Do you guys have Aussie/SE Asian members or do you know of any Christian guilds that do? I really want to hook up with other Christians, but would prefer that they play at the same time that I do.

Any help etc would be greatly appreciated. :D

Cheers

I 2nd this request, I'm PST but play late and can't make the standard raid times. Family, bible studies, etc. I don't understand how people can fit 3 hours of raiding in between 6-10PM but each to their own I guess!

Hey Aussie here too,

What server will you play on? I have toons on Frostmourne since its was opened and I don't know anyone that plays haha so Im just going to move or start a new character :)

Thanks

Aussy Christian here too playing normal hours.
Im making a casual return as well, may even try Dual boxing hehehe

I'd love to play along side some fellow Christians so let me know if you find a Christian Aussy guild :)
unfortunately I don't know of any so I cant help you there.

For the record: I'm not opposed to starting a third Tribe of Judah guild exclusively for Australia players. I'd need to find a member in good standing to volunteer and talk with me on TeamSpeak to lead the guild, but I'm not against expanding our WoW chapter.

Just sayin'.

Back