AoE3 released?

Talon

I believe it was released today, not sure though, no real news i could find on their site. Anyone? I got no email saying my pre order has shipped yet from amazon ;)

Last edited:
I thought it was released today too, but I think my local stores have the date set for the 20th. I've had the game for a week now, I've played it once and I must say that I'm dissapointed. The game itself is not what I thought it would be. I loved the demo, but the full version dissapointed me a bit. I will probably be erasing the game and not purchasing it at all, like I was planning on. It is still a good game though! :)

the miain issue with it not being impressive, is there isnt any real strategy differences, nor anything really fancy about it. thats why im gonna wait for a while to get it.

It was released the 18th. My copy wont get here till the 26th :mad: stupid amazon, was suppose to ship the 18th cause I pre ordered (like 2 months ago)

Last edited:
ARG TO BUY A HD OR AOE3 THAT BE THE QUESTION >_<!

yeah see thats the thing, i like aoe, i pwn in aoe, but im not die hard o_O teh only games im die hard in are Street Fighters and CS, but i like GW and AOE enough to help out

>_< i barely had space to burn a 3.7gb dvd >_<

Back