An xbox live website for those interested

C

Criostoir

You may remember me posting a link to a message board which I had set up a couple weeks ago.  Well, I was speaking with the guy who started the role playing group, and he suggested that maybe we take it another direction and design a community for Xbox Live gamers to meet and plan games/matches, while developing friendships.

Well, I've redesigned the website, and I redid the forums which unfortunately resulted in losing all of the previously registered members and posts.
sad.gif
 Fortunately in the time it had been up, we didn't had a lot of activity, so very little was lost.
smile.gif

Anyway, if you're an Xbox Live gamer, I invite you to come over and take part in our community.  We are not planning on it to be a "Christian" community, although myself and the founder (BachX) are both Christians.  (he's even a preacher dude)

If you're not an xbox live gamer, then at least please take a look at it and let me know what you think.  I really appreciate others opinions because then will often help me improve my work.  (before you give me too much credit though, I took the lazy mans way out and used a template to start out, but I did do quite a bit of work still.)

The address is:  http://www.airforcefun.com/outsidethebox

So nobody wants to even give me their opinion on the site?!? lol
tounge.gif
I figured there were at least a couple of people who LOVED sharing their opinions about things.
laugh.gif

Thanks for the feedback! That's the main thing I'm looking for right now. Opinions of how it looks, and any comments on what might be improved. ;)

Back