Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Just rank

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None at all

Votes: 10 90.9%

• Total voters

[toj.cc]phantom

Tribe of Judah Membership Administrator
The servers use AMX mod right? If they do why don't we use any of the stiff that comes with it; rank, hp, me, top15, and the like. If it doesn't then we should get a rank program and have keep track and have a rank link on the ToJ website were people can see their rank. Just a thought.

Nope, we use admin mod. Stats programs have been discussed over the years. The problem is they bread stat monkeys only concerned with their kill/death ratio instead of having fun playing the game and meeting the objectives.

Stat monkeys bad.

We had AMX at one point, but because some people said they were not getting good registration on the server we ended up taking it off.

oh. That's the impression I got. and
??? :confused:

And I didn't mean it was low end... It's just not as good as some other servers my friends play on.... *they're in REAL good clans***

they got admin mod, and amx mod would take more time to set it up again. Besides i hate statsme and rank stuffs. its complete nubby stuff that ruin both the players and the servers. Just because u have #1 rank doesn't mean ur the best CS player. Remember that. If u wanna prove me wrong, get 5 and challenge me and 4 of my teammates.

If there were more donations to ToJ... I would be more then happy to get us a nice and fast dual processor box.

As far as our current box, it does a real good job running four seperate game servers and two teamspeak servers. If I can do that with a single processor box, just think what I could do with a dual processor...

Can you give us an estimate on how much that would cost to get and maintain? I would fish some money out for that.

Last edited:
SilentAssassin said:
It's just not as good as some other servers my friends play on.... *they're in REAL good clans***
Remember that anyone with concerns regarding server performance is welcome to donate funds toward upgrading Tribe of Judah's dedicated hosting account.

Last edited:
:eek: :eek: :eek:
Boy... FOUR SERVERS ON ONE COMPUTER? lol. well, then it's doin' a VERY good job... lol.
I'm not very good at expressing things...

And what is TOJ? Chopped lettuce? Frankly SA if i were TOJ leadership i would find your statement offensive. With that statement you have just slammed TOJ as a whole. TOJ is not a "clan", we are a Christian Community. There is a huge difference between the two. I would advise a more careful choice of words.

Forget it. >_<

SilentAssassin said:
Boy... FOUR SERVERS ON ONE COMPUTER? lol. well, then it's doin' a VERY good job... lol.
I'm not very good at expressing things...
It's all good, SA. To be fair, I think we (admins and server operators) are all a little on edge after hearing so many complaints and so little appreciation. I think you just made your post at a bad time. But, no harm done. ^^

And I didn't mean it was low end... It's just not as good as some other servers my friends play on.... *they're in REAL good clans***
That even I find offending. find Team zD and we'll show you what "good" is. You have no idea how many pub server that are out there that ToJ can just out perform. I mean on those complete dump servers, you can be in front a person swining a knife and that won't even register. I think myself and my team would rather play our match on ToJ server then those crummy ones. *referring to Thad's post* appreciation for the server administrators and maintain'ers

Last edited:
how much are those per month? I think we could whip up a donation system, and yes the server is decent :p just sometimes it makes me mad :) but I just go and do something else :) like NS and no we don't need AMX mod it cuts down to much on performance from my experience

Back