Am I bored?

Icthus

Ok,

I have played all kinds of stuff this week. I am more than a little disappointed in big RvR overall. Seems everyone, not just Percival, has decided to wait until Hib animist get nerf before going back to RvR.

I tried leveling and well it is HARD to get back on the grind.

Anyone have any ideas for fun?

We could do a roleplay. I enjoyed reading Chivah's Adventures a long while back, and I'm sure that all who were involved had fun as well. I would love to do something, if I could just find the time. Lately, I have been looking up quests to do, just to make it more interesting. But, yeah, leveling is something I want to do. I want to try and get Gyllis to 50 sometime, soon. That way I can feel free to do other things.

You may even want to start a character that doesn't start out at 20. I do remember how much fun I had with a character being new (but that could have been because they were during times of newness...either to the game or to a new expansion).

Just a few thoughts....

Or you can be like Blednynn and I and impatiently watch the worlds of warcraft website for them to announce open beta! While playing free trials of games you hate like everquest and shadowbane and making Hibs on the coop server in daoc to carry you through till wow is released lol.

P.S. It appears Jaz and Bled have decided they will be selling their house and furnishings when they go. (Mostly just using it for now to sell junk they cant fit in their vaults in case they decide to return one day.) Watch for a yard sale in the near future. lol

did i hear WoW? WoW rocks i use to be in the beta till i came to school and the dumb proxy wont let me play and they wont open the ports
mad.gif
mad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

Anyway Exo-Slayer is now the good person to contact he used to play DoAC alot i believe he had a lvl 46 or 47 polearmsmen. he is now playing WoW...

Back