Alpha Beta Gamma

Malohaut

A lot of you have been around a long time. You've seen people come and you've seen them go. Alpha came first, then Beta, then Gamma ... finally delta.

Tell us a brief story about your startings on the ToJ minecraft server. I'll go ahead and do my story.

When I first joined, we had just opened up Gamma, and Halo town was in place as well as a few other places. Beta had just gone down and people were asking about it. I didn't realize they meant the Beta server and not Minecraft Beta.

I found and built on what I now call Pastor's Valley, built and lost an airship along the way, and have made many many friends. It's nice to see the return of Beta and Alpha, and it's nice to see the server still alive and going strong!

Now it's your turn!

I joined around the middle of beta. and I built a bunny hole with a redwired door and dispenser flaming arrows

I joined during the beta era. Spawn was very built up so I moved out a ways. My area became known as Creeperville because those pesky little guys kept blowing up the front of my house over and over and over again! Grey even built a huge creeper face over my area. lol They finally gave up after a while.

I remember how helpful everyone was when I first came on. Mighty Gerbil was still active then and helped me find a spot. Grey and Orca were very helpful as well. Thats what I love most about this server, how everyone helps out.

My sons moved in next to me, Soka7 and Catakou, then ICP (I think that's the initials, can't remember) built a HUGE city there. What was once a remote little spot because built up very quickly!

I have to say, the chatting is more frequent now then it was back then. There could be five people on and no one saying a word. I think they were all on Teamspeak talking behind my ... screen. lol

So glad I found this place!

Back