Abortion

istandforlife

Abortion is not only the shedding of innocent blood, which God views as an abomination (Proverbs 6:16-19), but it is the most devastating human rights violation of the century. Every human being is created in God's image (Genesis 1:27) and He creates us to be who we are in our mother's womb. (Psalm 139:13)
As Christians, we are called to speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves. (Proverbs 31:8 ) We are called to stand up for the lives of our preborn brothers and sisters. We are called to speak out against those who seek to take the God-given right to life away from the innocent.

Last edited by a moderator:
/agrees most emphatically.

/hopes said post was only meant to test the beliefs on the forums though.

/always cautious but hopeful when a new poster shows up saying something right.

Last edited:
/me wonders if a conversation about when life begins and contraceptives is coming...

Well, insn't crazy how scientists can find a few minerals on Mars and cry 'LIFE'! but a foetus that has chromosomes, DNA, RNA, cells and is growing not life? hmmm, something wrong somewhere.

Read my name - Psalm 139 verses 13 - 16

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

To me this clearly indicates that life begins at conception, that is when the sperm and the egg come together. It's one of the things that with all their science, knowledge and technology, man cannot replicate - he cannot create life, and all life depends on a fertiliser and an egg. If man cannot grasp what power gives life, what right has he to destroy it? What right has he to say that a baby is really only a human being at 12, 14, 16 or 18 weeks? Abortion is a murder of convenience.

Read Matthew 8 v 17 ""Woe to the world because of the things that cause people to sin! Such things must come, but woe to the man through whom they come!" I wouldn't fancy being in their shoes...

Back