A spare Beta Code

Ezekel

I have through a weird set of circumstances 1 extra beta code for GW2.

None of my friends are pc gamers so I am basically going to try to give it to somebody on here. I would prefer it go to someone directly in the guild who cannot afford to prepurchase or something along those lines but if everybody here has then I suppose I will just raffle it off.

Do want.

But Josh posted first, so he has dibs.

What would the beta code be for? If you bought any of the digital versions you have access to the beta events coming up. I didn't think having a code to the last beta event applied to future beta events.

Its the full beta code that gets you access to all Beta Weekends and three day head start and the hero band. I had a lot of trouble with Gamestop getting them to get my CE straightened out and somewhere along the lines they must have ordered a normal edition then canceled it but I got a code for it anyways.

Tomorrow I will check in to see all the people that want it then flip a coin or whatever to see who gets it.

Last edited:
There's a chance that if the code was associated with a cancelled order that it might not work.

That is possible I suppose but there is no way for me to be able to know that for certain short of registering the code. I would assume that once the code has been given there is not anything they can do about it.

It might be a bit of a heartbreak to give out a code that might not work but its certainly worth a shot.

Okay after some simulated randomness the lucky winner out of the three people who spoke up is Keero, code is in a private message.

Hope to see all of you at some point or another in GW2.

Back