A Count

Knight

How many people are even interested in LotR? Lets have a count and see who will even try the 2 week trial. As it stands, 3 people so far commented on kinship names. I would like to know how many are commited to playing the game.

I don't know if my schedule will allow me to pick up another MMO, but I plan on downloading and playing a two-week trial if Turbine provides one. I also hope to make it into beta, but haven't received an invite thus far.

Heck YES I'm interested!
[/Napoleon Dynamite voice]

...so long as it's not one of those "15 bucks a month" deals...

I am overly interested. I have already made my post in World of Warcraft staff forums concerning me leaving soon, depending on the timeframe for LOTRO. I would love to be an integral part of this and look forward to serving this community any way that I am able to.

Anyone thats in beta want to give me their name so I contact in-game and possibly join up with you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the NDA prohibits us from discussing Beta anywhere but on Turbine's official Beta forum, necessitating that the thread be posted there.

On a semi-related note, I'm not going to have time for both GW and LOTRO, so I'm out.

[toj.cc]WildBillKickoff;195418 said:
Well, the NDA prohibits us from discussing Beta anywhere but on Turbine's official Beta forum, necessitating that the thread be posted there.

On a semi-related note, I'm not going to have time for both GW and LOTRO, so I'm out.

I can't balance both either, so I'm out.

i might convert if graphics and more info is provided

They can't. It's a part of the NDA. Technically, no one is supposed to be talking about it here.

The link that was posted earlier is to a beta 1 archive. Is there a beta 2 link?

By the way, count me in. Can anyone tell me who's playing and where I can meet them?

Last edited:
Back