1st

See I knew people wanted a Sith guild! Now what would have happened if I wouldn't have made that post and gotten an infraction? Now I may serisouly pick this game up...if I can just find a job.

[toj.cc]phantom;362641 said:
See I knew people wanted a Sith guild! Now what would have happened if I wouldn't have made that post and gotten an infraction?
Probably the same thing (other members expressing an interest in a Sith Empire guild and Grimbeorn volunteering for the Sith Empire Guild Leader position), except with zero infractions involved.

But that's water under the bridge now. The important thing is that a volunteer stepped forward to lead the guild and Christian gamers interested in playing a Sith as their main will have a Christian guild to join. Members are welcome to join either or both SW TOR guilds.

Sooooo who is this empire guild leader? Is that Grim's name I spy on the moderator list?!? bwahahah

That is indeed my name you see on the list, and I was the one who volunteered to lead the Sith guild.

[toj.cc]phantom;362641 said:
See I knew people wanted a Sith guild! Now what would have happened if I wouldn't have made that post and gotten an infraction? Now I may serisouly pick this game up...if I can just find a job.

I'll tell you what Will happen now.... we're gonna refer to you as Darth Infracted, or perhaps Infraction Fett, depending on what class you choose =D

Probably the same thing (other members expressing an interest in a Sith Empire guild and Grimbeorn volunteering for the Sith Empire Guild Leader position), except with zero infractions involved.

But that's water under the bridge now. The important thing is that a volunteer stepped forward to lead the guild and Christian gamers interested in playing a Sith as their main will have a Christian guild to join. Members are welcome to join either or both SW TOR guilds.

Just trying to lighten the mood. :p

I'll tell you what Will happen now.... we're gonna refer to you as Darth Infracted, or perhaps Infraction Fett, depending on what class you choose =D

That actually isn't a bad idea...

Well, fear is the path to the dark side... so sure, you can be skurred!

Back