1200 css maps coming

Talon

I'm working on dling, rebuilding archives, and creating res files for about 1200 css maps from csbannna. I have 240 of them dled so far, taking up almost 800mbs, so this is gonna be a lot more hard drive space. But thats unedited and most are zipped, which will rar smaller. Shouldnt take that long at all to do, since i'm experienced at doing this, i work fast :)

Last edited:
Corpfox said:
Make sure you do a Bad List Map first. A number of csbanana maps are inapproriate.
Yep, no one is sure if a server will be up soon. I dont know my ISP was out installing new internet lines down the block from me today. Crossing my fingers we get a upgraded line that isnt clogged. For right now, the maps will just be transfered to HCS and installed ready to use. I'm half done dling, 700 maps, 1.5gbs.

Heh, my ISP is fixing the internet lines as i type near my house. I'm working on rebuilding the archives now. After downloading i have 1040 totaling 1.6gbs, 300 only made up 200mbs, lol. Be ready for me to upload the done maps today HCS, if you get online, or if you see this post, open up the 22 port for winscp.

My desktop is back up, so it shall go much faster on desktop then working on lappy. I have 1/3 done and rebuilt.

Heh, nevarrrrr!!!!

Maps are all done, and 67% done uploaded to HCS now, been all day uploading.

*edit* Done, took 10 hrs.

Last edited:
Back