SoE/SOE Bi-Annual Cape Contest! Summer 2011!

Stc95

Tribe of Judah Guild Wars Chapter Leader
That's right SoE! It's that time of year again! The sun is finally out, temperature is finally rising, and those that are allergic are taking anti-histamines like tic-tacs. But more importantly, it's time to shed our winter capes and don a new summer-time wear! Head to the nearest City and find the Guild Emblemer to design your very own cape and submit it here by Thursday the 23rd. The top three designs will be narrowed down by our officers and the final vote will conclude on Rubberducky's birthday, as well as our Nation's, on the 4th of July. Finalists will each receive either a Primeval or Deldrimor Armor Remnant and a Black Dye (estimated 15k) and the grand prize winner will have the honor of having their cape design worn by every SoE/SOE member as well as their choice of undedicated mini pet (Heket Warrior, Aatxe, Wind Rider, Mandragor Imp, Hydra, Thorn Wolf, Mursaat, or Terrorweb Dryder) or gold of comparable amount! Officer's are welcome to submit their own designs as well. Contest starts now! Good luck!

EDIT:
Yes yes yes, rules. One entry per person, and unfortunately only for SoE/SOE members, sorry Alliance buddies. As for loading a picture, take a screen shot in Guild Wars (default Prnt Scrn) and one easy way to do that is to load it onto Image Shack and once that is finished they'll give you options for putting it on the forums complete with the code and all. Just copy and paste. Or find the URL of the image and hit the Landscape Insert Picture icon in the toolbox at the top of the message screen and add it in there.

Last edited:
Hey - Stc - I forgot how to load a picture. A little reminder, please? There may be some others who either don't know or forgot.

I wonder if we can do more than one? And here ya go Jesus is the Anchor of our souls. Or if you prefer, I think I do, The Anchor Holds, one of my theme songs in life. Or the hymn with the line, "my anchor holds within the veil", The Solid Rock.

Usually - the limit is one per person - and no, those outside our guild are not eligible to submit SoE/SOE cape designs. I say' usually' because the rules may have changed. Correct me if I'm wrong, Stc.

Bi-Annual Cape Contest Entry

Here's my entry. Red for His shed blood, purple because we are part of the royal priesthood, and the lion's head represents Christ as the Lion of the tribe of Judah.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Thanks Stc. Here is a different color than we have seen in a while.

lionongreen.th.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Real men wear pink. :p
Was going to edit my entry to add the verse, but it's been too long so here it is.

19This hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and steadfast, and which entereth into that within the veil,

20where the Forerunner has entered for us, even Jesus, who is made a high priest forever, after the order of Melchizedek. Hebrews 6:19-20 (21st Century KJV)

Last edited:
You remember the times when no one was turning in cape selections? The punishment was a pink cape.

253933_10150343512559377_670619376_10120183_4943169_n.jpg

Not sure if this posted right.

The FB group selected this on my poll from the 6 capes I had created before I realized I was only getting to submit one. Any SoE or SOE memebers on Facebook that want to join just send a message to RIVEY.

Let me know if ya'll change the one submission rule. I have other 5 ideas that people seemed to like.

Back