Suggestion: ToJ Invitational!

Really too lazy to post the replays but me and naruto went at it 2-0. I don't think i have to post them since esku was ref during our games.

Today I was really sick so I couldn't play jam tonight, but if he's on early tommorow b4 my group study i'll try to squeeze the matches in.

I hate to dodge again, but I'm having some seriously bad reactions from this medication right now. It dosen't look like today i'll be able to play anything seriously. I hope tommorow I'll be better. If this keeps up, I'm going to have to go back to my old medication >.<

I hate to dodge again, but I'm having some seriously bad reactions from this medication right now. It dosen't look like today i'll be able to play anything seriously. I hope tommorow I'll be better. If this keeps up, I'm going to have to go back to my old medication >.<

wait wait wait...when is TvZ ever serious. I personally feel its a joke :p

ok, me and jam went at the tournament tonight. I won 2-0. I'll post the reaplays since esku wasn't here to ref.

Game 1 steps of war

Game 2 blistering sands.

Hey just a quick request....Can the finals be a best of 5 and can esku and tek commentate on them? :D I think that would be epic.

I need Naruto and ExoSlayer, and inkelis and Colbi to report their matches. If you guys haven't already played do you think you can get a game together sometime this week?

tribesc.png

Last edited:
I've been a bit busy but I will probably be on for a bit tomorrow evening. If not I've got some plans this weekend and probably won't be able to play until Sunday or Monday.

Back