ZOMBIE MOD!!

the_great_eskimo_pie

Former Official Thread Killer
Yes we have zombie mod capabilities on our Source server. It is a lot of fun to play, especially with a lot of people. There are some maps though that are just creepy when playing Zombie mod... Others where winning as humans is nealry impossible. (Dist 2 for example)

What do the rest of yall think of our zombie mod?

I like it ok, but a lot of people have to be on, and the map has to be perfect for it.

I'd say leave it for now.
:D

try planing in the dark

There is a CS:S map that has complete darkness, I've played it a few times with the zombie mod, it is quite scary when you can't use nightvision and a flashlight!

I'd prefer it when the zombies are bots, not humans, especially with an anti-camp mod or no gravity! And also, if able to use all weapons, at least get them have over 600 HP and have only HS to kill them, more of a challenge.

If not all weapons, well, there is a zombie mod server, the zombies have 100 HP, but you only get 1 clip on your pistols! :D

To be boasting, I'm a pro on the zombie mods, just not the ones, zombies are players.

Overall, scary atmosphere, basic zombie gameplay, unfair with gravity and/or anti-camp.

I played it the other night and it was fun, but we played on mansion and the gameplay was basically, "run into a room with only one entrance, stand at the window and just shoot". The entire game was just the zombies trying to get into the window that all of the humans were shooting out of.

Still, it is probably more fun on another map. People used to play Zombie on Halflife 2 (on Xbox) and it was a lot of fun.

Eh, I didn't start this thread to decide whether or not to keep the mod. :D I started it to talk about the mod. Tis something new that we have on the server and I just wanted to chat about it. :D

Sorry, that was just the way I expressed my opinion of the mod. Didn't really mean for it to sound like an actual vote. So.... let me reword it.... :) It's ok for a change for a round or 2, but I really don't care for it.

I just thought someone should know.
The GFC CS:S server is on zombie mode all the time now unless Pastorwhirl comes on and turns it off.
Don't get me wrong its okay once in a blue moon but it eventually becomes boring if left on.

Back