ZG Runs

Angus_Og

Well the update for 11/10 & 11/11 is here.
11/10 we determined that the Bat was bugged and left after 4, or 5, failed attempts which cost us to much time. We hit Snake and Tiger and got them both down before we started towards Panther and called it a night after a wipe just getting to him.

11/11 we went after Bat and Bloodlord and took them both down with no real issues. Next came the Panther and thanks goes out to Tassio which helped us with our first encounter with the Panther. We did good, but after 2 or 3 tries we called it a night. We had gotten him down to 20% the last time around but had a bit of bad luck.

I will update the loot list later, having a few issues with keeping WoW going.

Loot winners listed below:
Firday Night
Primal Hakkari Girdle - Gilyian
Zulian Stone Axe - Radrune
Zulian Headdress - Imcu
Primal Hakkari Stanchion - Imcu
Zulian Slicer - Billyibob
Blooddrenced Mask - Gilyian

Saturday Night
Primal Hakkari Girdle - Lexyus
Band of Servitude - Shebaely
Band of Kin - Cerdwin
Primal Hakkari Bindings - Berstromme
Primalist's Seal - Yesmina
Overlord's Crimson Band - Tassio
Primal Hakkari Idol - Ambryana
And we got a world drop of Alcor's Sunrazor. Unfortunately I can not remember who won the roll for it.

Last edited:
Just FYI, I probably won't be running ZG this coming Friday. I'll be traveling home that day and those flying cattle cars really take it out of me.

No ZG Fri/Sat

With that being said, we are doing AQ20 Friday night and will be taking a rest this Saturday. The reason for this is that ZG resets on Saturday morning and it is a nice change for us tired ZG runners.

We have now downed 4 of the 5 bosses necessary to pull Hakkar. With that being said Nov 24th or Dec 1st, if we can not get enough on the 24th, we will be shooting for Hakkar.

The plan will be to take down the Bat, Snake, Spider and Tiger on Friday. Then on Saturday we will go Panther and Hakkar. Depending on time available we will pull Bloodlord and maybe Jin'do.

The reason for the long day Friday is the fact that we have yet to take down Panther and have not even looked at Hakkar. Tiger is getting easier, still not on farm status though, and we have the other 3 down pat. So everyone go out raiding and get some upgrades to your gear. We are going hunting now. The beast is in our sights and his name is Hakkar.

Picky, picky. :p Ok, I may not be attending the AQ20 rund this Fri as I'll have spent all day flying home. We'll see.

FYI, attendance may be low Thanksgiving weekend.

oh, i know Thanksgiving week might be low. We might end up just doing uBRS, either way we will have fun.

Good to see that we could possibly make another attemp at AQ. Reasonable, my mage, will already be saved to an AQ run by the time TF goes on Friday. However I will bring my priest, Reason, to help out. I've been to that place numerous times now so if I can be of any assistance, please let me know.

ZG Run (11/24 & 25)

We brought down: Bat, Snake, Spider and Bloodlord. Came close on Tiger but it just was not our week.

Our loot list this week looked like this:
Bat: Primal Hakkari Kossack (Billyibob), Peacekeeper Boots (Sallie), Seal of the Gurubashi Berserker (Mimbari)
Snake: Primal Hakkari Armsplint (Samsomite), Blooddrenched Footpads (Mimbari),
Band of Servitude (Gawyn)
Spider: Primal Hakkari Shawl (Lynus), Talisman of Protection (Guilo), Seal of the Gurubashi Berserker (Lexyus)
Bloodlord: Primal Hakkari Aegis (Shebaely), Blooddrenched Grips (Jeffjr), Halberd of Smiting (Lexyus), Primal Hakkari Idol (Wend)

The run for this week is going to be slightly different. I need anyone that wants to come to the run to please sign up in Group Calendar. If you do not have Group Calendar, please get it. I need to see who all is available before the run so I can determine what bosses we will take and what characters us with multiple ones need to bring. I want to take 4 aspects and an extra boss down Friday so we can have time Saturday working the last aspect we haven't gotten down yet.

I am looking at a group make up that consists of 4 warriors, 4 mages, 3 priests, 2 druids, 2 paladins, 2 rogues and 1 hunter. Yes this is only 18 people, so this means that we can have 2 extras.

So please sign up early. I will start invites at 7:00 server and will expect people to be in the instance by 7:15 so we can get buffs and mana back up to start by 7:30. Please, no whispers for invites. I will get around to invites when I get around to them. I have a set pattern that I go through.

Back