ZG Run of 9/22

Angus_Og

Well let me start of with the bad news. I did not have CTRaidtracker loaded so I do not have the loot list of what dropped and who got it. I have since added it and will be ready for this weeks run.

But I do remember what we did so there is some hope. We started with the spider and one shotted it. It is now set to farm status.

Next up was Bloodlord and I must say that I am proud of everyone that attended. We got him down on the second try. Nice and easy. I think we only had 4 deaths the entire second attempt. The first attempt was just bad luck. We started loosing tanks due to one priest, Shebaely, being watch twice in a row. Bad luck there. We could of used one more priest that night. But we did get him on the second try and that was a good job all around.

Next up was tiger and we just did not have the tanks or that extra priest for that. We did good though. We got them all down to about 10-15% on our last try. Next time we will get them.

Thanks for the list but I we are still missing some somewhere. I remeber 13 or 14 bijous being handed out. Plus the idol off of the bloodlord that I lost in a roll off.

Back