ZG Run Goals for 7/21

Angus_Og

Well we have been doing good so far.

The goals for this week are:
Start on time (7:30)
Take down 3 bosses: Snake, Bat and Spider
Finish in 2 hours

Depending on group make up we will start with Bat, then Snake and finally Spider. We have been clearing Snake and Bat fairly easily except for some lag issues. If all goes good this week with both Snake and Spider we will probably start skipping Snake and going for another boss along with Bat and Spider.

I wish to do this sort of leap frog until we can go through all the major bosses except for Hakkar, which we have to down all 5 for.

From now on I would like everyone once invited to head into the instance except for the Loot Master and one other to be named that day. This will hopefully help calm at least a minor portion of lag outside the instance.

I also must ask, should be move our time up a half hour to 7:00? The last couple of runs I have done here I have noticed alot of people standing/gathering outside the instance. Maybe if we move it up a half hour we can avoid at least a little lag.

One other thing, do we wish to start making ZG 2 days? Maybe pull 2 hours on Thursday and 2+ on Friday or 2+ on both Friday and Saturday? This will help us clear more and make us more proficient. Possible times for Thursday/Friday could be 7:00 - 9:00 or for Friday/Saturday 7:30 - 9:30+/1:00 - 3:00+

Let me know what you think.

7:00 vs 7:30? I personally like 7:00... most of us are there anyway... and the earlier start helps us east coast folks, but can put a pinch on the mountain/pacific/alaskan time folks.

The only problem that you'll run into with Thursday runs is that less people can stay up late, as most people work on Friday. I don't teach Thursday nights anymore, so assuming that I'm not at work or getting up early for work, I can stay go and stay until the end.

The main problem with Saturday is that it could interfere with MC/Ony/BWL runs currently scheduled in the SGA. But I'm all for giving it a shot.

Wait a min. lol. I suggested this a while back about switching to 7pm as a start time and you sir.....Mr. Angus....said it wasn't a good idea. Anyway, I do like the idea of a 7pm start time. Reasonable will be up there soon enough to go to ZG with you all and a 7pm start time would help me greatly.

Reason said:
Wait a min. lol. I suggested this a while back about switching to 7pm as a start time and you sir.....Mr. Angus....said it wasn't a good idea.

It's that adult ADD and...hey look, a bunny!

Basically what has prompted a change of mind has been the fact that the server has been getting laggy about this time. We are normally hitting bad lag from 7:30 til about 9ish. Just trying to get rid of some lag. Also I know that the run isn't kicking off till 8ish and lasting till 10:30 or 11.

Angus_Og said:
Basically what has prompted a change of mind has been the fact that the server has been getting laggy about this time. We are normally hitting bad lag from 7:30 til about 9ish. Just trying to get rid of some lag. Also I know that the run isn't kicking off till 8ish and lasting till 10:30 or 11.

I'll take a bow for stating this EXACT same thing before. :p

This is what you stated before.
Reason said:
I'd also like to make a recommendation. I brought this up to Adam this past Friday. I thought it was worth mentioning on here. Usually, for all of our runs, we start 30 minutes late. I don't know why this is, but we do. My suggestion? Instead of having the raid start at 7:30pm server time, have it start at 7pm. This way, if we are running late by 30 minutes, it will get started at the latest of 7:30pm. Just my thoughts on the matter.
I am not doing this so the run starts at 7:30. I am asking this to try and bypass some lag.

Angus_Og said:
This is what you stated before.

I am not doing this so the run starts at 7:30. I am asking this to try and bypass some lag.

lol...duder, I'm just having fun with ya. Hence the smilie faces after my posts, or the "lol's". I didn't mean anything by it. Sorry if ya took it the wrong way.

Sure, here I am all happy that the runs here started at 7:30 which was perfect for me (9:30 EST) and now you want to make them earlier :p Not that I will be able to make this Friday's ZG run but I do plan on them in the future.

If 7:00 works better then 7:00 it is. :)

Back