ZG Run (7/28)

Angus_Og

Well, well and well. Second highest turnout of TF members so far, 15. Thx for correcting me Wend.

We started at 7:45, not to bad. Lag of course was our biggest cause of deaths.

We started on the Bat boss again, this time we got Blizz pwned. They put the lag on us and the we only got the Bat down to 4% when we wiped. Our 2 healers got dropped quick.

Got her the second time with only 8 people left, lag was making it rough for us. She dropped the Primal Hakkari Girdle, Jeklik's Crusher and the Gloves of the Tormented.

Next came the Snake boss. We had to reset it twice due to lag :mad:. We finally got our act together and killed her, no help to the major lag spike when we got her down to a few percent of health left. She dropped the Primal Hakkari Stanchion, Seal of the Gurubashi Berserker and the Zulian Stone Axe.

Finally came the Spider boss and lets leave it at that. We called it a night at 10:45.

For those that came out, thanks. For those that won items, congrats.

Mike, I appreciate you working with us to see this thru. It can be very frustrating when lag keeps causing wipes but great attitudes out there tonight folks. We have some outsiders with us and I believe our witness was evident in our language and attitudes!

I'll put my signature to that too. Thanks for the leadership Mike, Randy and Adam. As someone once said, it's when the squeeze is on that you find out what's really inside someone. Great job tonight.

Another hard night in ZG. Lagnaros seems to be the boss that's giving us the most trouble. We played with his minions a little bit tho and had a decent night, overall.

A few observations of my own:

First, Thank you to Shebaely and Wend. Shebaely won the roll for the Hakkari Stanchion, but deferred to Wend since she already had the rep to use the item. Wend was handing out potions to try to help us thru the spider encounter.

Second, THank you to everyone for sticking it out tonight. We had a LOT of lag problems (I was hanging out around 4000ms for a while). We had to make extra attempts on bosses that are considered "farmable" but we pulled thru the first two encounters well. In spite of the lag, we had some of the cleanest pulls I've ever seen while we were clearing to way to the Snake Boss (where we had to crowd control 5 or 6 spiders...great work guys on an awesome set of pulls there)

We didn't manage to drop the Spider Boss, but we'll talk more about what things we might be able to do differently to drop her, and hopefully have a few things to suggest by next week.

Tonight's participants...and their rewards. I won't talk much about repair bills tonight. It was ugly.

The TF Folks:
Ambryana - Bijou
Artwin - Bijou, Zulian Stone Axe, Soldarite (Miner's Bonus)
Congnomedrum - Bijou
Durruck - Bijou
Esua - Seal of the Gurubashi Beserker
Grymorgan - Bijou
Guilo - Bijou, Primal Hakkari Girdle
Kirjath - Bijou
Shebaely - Bijou
Wend - Bijou, Primal Hakkari Stanchion

and Angusog, Billyibob, Daeder, Meshach, Neirai, Samage, who went "wee wee wee," all the way home.

Our SGA Companions
Madmardigan (Conquest Eternum?) - Bijou, Jeklik's Crusher
Selelethnfh (AnI?) - Bijou, Gloves of the Tormented

Ikeheal (AnI), Jackonray (Conquest Eternum) and Trigger (AnI).... who went home with repair bills. We appreciate your help!

Thanks again everyone, and we look forward to seeing you next week! Same time, same BatBoss Channel! Stay tuned to this forum for Mike's goals for the August 4th run.

Last edited:
Even though we had to fight through lag I sure appreciated everyone's attitude. I especially liked Mike's pep talk just before downing Snake boss...I think I'll start calling him peppy in my head anyway :p``

We'll get this guys. We always have to figure out how to overcome the obstacles but it will make victory all that much more sweet!!

We shall overcome :)

Back