ZA Runs

Chinatown

So yea does Redeemed run ZAs? Since I raid only 2 days a week I have lots of available time to lead ZA runs if anyone is interested. The group would probably compose of:

2 tanks
2 or 3 healers
5 or 6 DPS

The goal is so that eventually we would able to do this instance Timed and get a shot at the bear mount cuz i am sure everyone is interested in a bear...

So hit me up here or in-game if you are interest...

There is currently some things in the works to do an organized raid on ZA as a guild.

So, thanks, but we are taken care of this.

Sense China seems to push the topic, I'm hoping to have all this nailed out in the next week and we will start raiding ZA after that. So keep your eyes open.

Last edited:
I thought you were doing pvp groups or something like that Illyria said. I think Chinatown needs a girlfriend to occupy his time with.....then two days a week raiding will be more than enough hehe.

I thought you were doing pvp groups or something like that Illyria said. I think Chinatown needs a girlfriend to occupy his time with.....then two days a week raiding will be more than enough hehe.

couldn't agree more :) i already farm more honor than i ever need :/

and i do miss redeeemed

haha same here. but then the part that says "No crap gear" kinda turns me off. my 50 res. might not cut it.. lol

Back