You all need some proper ph3ar

amusedtoe

Yes, the legendary prophecys are true. A lone toe has made the harrowing journey and singlehandedly downloaded Linux on a 28.8. All the people of the land now need to shake with proper reverence and ph3ar. Of course they also released a new version of it as soon as I finished downloading it rawr. None the less ph3ar he who has downloaded some 2 gigs for one thing at 3kbps.

-Trevor
-amusedtoe

*looks in telescope*

Note to Self: When planets are alligned weird things happen to nubs. Toe dls Linux with a 28.8.

*checks watch*
*records time*

3 weeks o_O

Acctually it was way less then that in actual download time since I went all crazy with custom models and stuff for CS while downloading it and got some various other stuff in that time frame.

-Trevor
-amusedtoe

ph34r, toe, ph34r. And I hold it, and give it freely to you. ph34r my 200k/s download speed. You are dead before you know it.

Eh if I ever played anything with you you'd be so pwned after you thought you pwned me but didn't cause I lagged and pwned j00. ;-)

-Trevor
-amusedtoe

Truly, the torch of Ridiculous 56K Dedication™ has been passed from me to toe. *bows* You are a worthy successor, sir. Just watch for those Half-Life patch release days. I'd advise buying a Gameboy Advance to endure the downloads.

biggrin.gif

Well I'd love to upgrade from the standard version to the SP but that looks like another beautiful toy I must pass on. When you consider I'm only 28.8 in reality I think that's all the better, or crazier. Woo, for 3.2kbps!

wait wait wait. Are you talking about your download speed in Kilo-BYTES, or your connection in kilo-BITS?

You can't mix and match-em'. 8 bits = 1 byte.

Back