Yay! w00t! yay! w00t!

DrummerGirl

Ok, I only really enjoy playing CS on one of our computers. And I think my famil;y was getting sick of me hogging the best comp. And as dad says "We have 7 computers! A game as old as counter strike should be able to play on more then one of them." So... Dad went out today and got me 2 new mice, a new headset, and predered 2 new vidio cards! W00T!

w00t!!!, lucky
sad.gif
i wish my dad would do that.. we only have on comp hooked up to the internet
sad.gif
sad.gif

I have my own, no mowing here. All I had to do was ask my dad. Lol, He only gave it to me cuz it was a leftover from living room when we got a new one. The thing wotn play cs
sad.gif
but its good for internet ect.

Yea I don't like you. I need a new vid card for one of my old comps and a hdd for the other blech. I also need a new job really badly but there's like nothing here that I could give a rats pathooy about (no offense Rizz
wink.gif
) so I don't end up without one after 2 months again. Of course I also have to figure out where I'm going to get a car from without any money saved, and then pay for gas money to go to and from wherever I end up going, and then gas money to go to and from the job that pays for the gas for this and the previous activity. Blarg, I'm tired of growing up.

-Trevor
-amusedtoe

You lucky dog. I had to work for months to get my comp, and I'm still not done. Is your dad a millionaire or something?!

And seven comps?! What's up with that?

lol no, my dad isn't a millionaire. And like I said, my comps not all that. My dad works with computers, so brings new ones home from the office ect.

*Thinks that maybe the fact that Shark has an HP will take the heat off him for buying an Alienware.

And YES! I BOUGHT AN ALIENWARE! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yes, normally, I wouldn't do something so...un1337.

Back