xfire help

Talon

I cant figure out how to get my information to show on the mini xfire profile. Just says user has chosen not to show data. How do i get it show my info?

nvm, i got it, took me a while searching through the forums to find the solution.

I think the program is awsome, it tracks the time you play any game (which can be bad and good lol) and you can add people to friends and when they are playing a game, like counter strike, and they join a server all you have to do is click on their name and click join and it opens the game and joins the server. It also has a d/l section on there like this-Xfire Updates-FPS Demo's-Fps Trailers-MMORPG Demos-E-Sport Movies-Cool Movies. And you can d/l patches i believe through it too. So you can d/l stuff, see when your friends are playing and see how many hours you play games. Its rather small, so i would d/l it and try it out. I use it ALOT.

I have one other XFire question. Is there anyway to tell the program how many hours you've played before you started using it? Mine will always be about 40 hours short of my actual time playing Guild Wars.

Mr_Slice said:
I have one other XFire question. Is there anyway to tell the program how many hours you've played before you started using it? Mine will always be about 40 hours short of my actual time playing Guild Wars.
Since Xfire does the time tracking, no. :(

yeah i kinda didt like that fact bout it cuz i know ive played CS alot..... like.....200+hours maybe more....

Back