http://wowwebstats.com/zo3jficwc4ti1

Patchwerk:

http://wowwebstats.com/zo3jficwc4ti1?s=64233-96381

We were off by about 10k DPS for the raid, or about 15%

Items of note:

1.) I wasn't flasked :) oops
2.) No spell hit debuff = lots of misses

Me: 2 * avg of ~6k = 12k lost damage
Wrath: had an apparent bad night w/ the RNG and missed 5 at an average of ~6k = 30k lost damage
Jad : 1 miss @ 5500 avg, 2 @ 2073 avg
Doc: 5@ ~6k avg
Reco: 1 @ ~4500 avg

Total...about 86k on casters alone or about 1.3s off the clock.

Lessons learned:

1.) Minimize misses...you (casters) should generally be gemmed/enchanted for the RAID hit cap which assumes a 3% spell hit debuff in some form. If you are, not much should be done.

2.) Remember to flask before the pull =/

Also, I don't think I've seen the 10% AP buff in our raids... maybe ever. This could be provided by a Blood DK, Marks Hunt, or Enhance Shammy but we never have those. Our physical dps classes could be better with this buff going.

And not everyone is flasked or food buffed
16 people did not have the well fed buff... Including Nevi :(
4 dps not flasked

You guys did it in 3:16... that's only 16 seconds off! We can soooo do this.

That's strange RBS was reporting only 3 people missing food buff at the start of that fight.

yeah and we do have the ap buff really often proud
samboe is almost always in the raid except for uh last night till the end

also for the surv hunters we had a HORRIBLE night for L&L procs! i got a whopping 1 during patchwerk which is redic

I think overall it was a great attempt. Shaved over 30 seconds off our best attempt to date. You really can't sneeze at that. Although, sound like if some people sneezed, they'd have missed Patch!!!

yeah, i'm not sure what's up w/ the buffs...i KNOW i had a food buff...but i realized i didn't have a flask on after the fact

honestly last night was the worst night ive ever had for L&L it was NEVER up... normally its up whenever the internal cd is up but eh i shall live

Back