WWJD Server Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

blsimpson

The WWJD server is run by Bascom, and hosts other tribes as well as some of the ToJ players.

This server would be considered as an alternate server, as ToJ has officially moved.

More info on this server can be found here: http://wwjd.dyndns.org/

This will be a centralized thread for Bascom to post any of the goings on that have to do with the server, and for any users that would like to have the ToJ member tag added to their names. :)

Last edited:
Suggest sticky, since it will be the official thread? That will keep them from needing to hunt for it.
Also, you can unsticky Abea's deleted thread. :)
If you're not a forum mod, I suppose this should be directed at them.

Feel free to post on the server ip "wwjd.dyndns.org" forum thread:

http://reachguildwarsforchrist.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/4759092-minecraft?page=last
-------

To support blsimpson, our TOJ chapter leader's decision, everyone is losing the TOJ tag on the wwjd.dyndns.org server until they respond to this thread with:

1) Minecraft Username

2) Are you a member of another Christian Gamer's Alliance Group? if so, which one?

Example: Christian Crew, God's Frozen Chosen, Christ Centered Game Reviews

3) What does it mean to be a Christian?

Last edited:
Reach Minecraft for Christ [WWJD] is currently looking for alternate hosts, so that I no longer carry the burden of running the server alone. We've had a host of problems, both with hardware and with players. If you have any suggestions or concerns, please contact the WWJD officers: ThreeAngels and Pixie Pirate. If a new server address is needed, it will be posted on the Reach For Christ website: christgames.us

Last edited:
im concerned with the moving around alot of the servers. some players may get lost or confused. not to mention the losing of hard made homes and items.
Threeangels

im concerned with the moving around alot of the servers. some players may get lost or confused. not to mention the losing of hard made homes and items.
Threeangels

We have been moved for sometime. When this post was created, there was some confusion on what the differences were, and people were posting here to be added to the WWJD server. WWJD has their own forums that I didnt know about when it was created, and Bascom has posted above.

As of right now, ToJ is staying where we are, and *if* we do decide to move again, the ToJ_World(s) will be moving with them, so no worries about losing buildings and such..

Preacher23 is WWJD officer threeangels. We have all of the worlds, just tell me what you want and I'll do it :)

I saw who it was. :)

And if you are offering me a copy of Cross, I know some members who would love to have their stuff moved. :)

I was mainly referring to the existing ToJ worlds on my server..

im just hoping to get bukit back workin. i would like to be able to work something out where members of wwjd and ToJ can use both servers without prejudices.

Oh there's no prejudice. Maybe a little confusion, but nobody *should* be hating anyone else or any other server. The main reason ToJ moved to Bl's server was primarily to reorganize again.

Slush the server hasn't moved, we are still on bl's server, which is the official TOJ server. No worries.

For those of you who are trying to go to the WWJD forums, they're at http://ChristGames.us

The WWJD server has been moving around because of $$

Reminder: if you want the (TOJ) tag, reply with:

Minecraft name:
Are you a member of any other TOJ server:
What does it mean to be Christian:
Age Group (under 18, over 18):

Last edited:
Minecraft name: _bascom
Are you a member of any other TOJ server: Minecraft, TF2

What does it mean to be Christian: Christian means Christ like. Christians try to act like Christ

Age Group (under 18, over 18): over 18

FYI This information is for the WWJD Server, not the server that is the official place for TOJ Minecraft players to play.

In order to play on the "official" TOJ Minecraft server, you need to make a post here: http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showthread.php?t=44341

For those of you who are trying to go to the WWJD forums, they're at http://ChristGames.us

The WWJD server has been moving around because of $$

Reminder: if you want the (TOJ) tag, reply with:

Minecraft name:
Are you a member of any other TOJ server:
What does it mean to be Christian:
Age Group (under 18, over 18):

Since having a presence on two servers has caused some confusion, I have asked Bascom to remove the ToJ tag from the WWJD server. I am doing this in order to alleviate that confusion.

I do not know what special "perks" one was given because of the ToJ tag, and I do not know how Bascom will redistribute roles.

I will be closing this thread, and placing a closed sticky thread with info on where to find more info on the WWJD server.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but we feel it is for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back