Wut i say to lag....

DrummerGirl

I HATE LAG! IT'S EVIL! AND MEAN! AND TENDS TO PICK ON ME ALOT! It just sits there, not leaving my computer. And it gets worse when I'm doing really fun stuff like scrims or lock in. Like tonite, my lag was so bad I have to skip lock in. I even broke my best computer trying to fix it. Hopefully dad can fix it, I luv that computer
sad.gif
STUPID LAG! ADMIN_KICK LAG!!!!!!!!! My ping has recently been getting up to 700 at nite (it's alot worse at nite) BAH I HATE LAG!!!! GO AWAY LAG!!!!!!!! NEVER COME BACK!!!!!

Ok, think I feel a lil better.....

You must learn the ways of the TMP, then, and only then, can you master your hate for the lag, young padawan. *Dies* LAG AIYEEE, err, nm.

Ya know any of you with any form of non-dialup really have no place to complain and can get on a 28.8 modem if you want to complain. My ping is never below 250(and that's a good day) and I lag out all the time. Of course I still pwn all j00 and went 42-9 today.

-Trevor
-amusedtoe

[b said:
Quote[/b] (amusedtoe @ April 09 2003,1:07)]Ya know any of you with any form of non-dialup really have no place to complain and can get on a 28.8 modem if you want to complain.  My ping is never below 250(and that's a good day) and I lag out all the time.  Of course I still pwn all j00 and went 42-9 today.

-Trevor
-amusedtoe
what are you doing with a 28.8 anyway =/

Drummergirl, what connection do you have? Cable? DSL? Dial-up? Have you tried rebooting your modem (if cable of DSL) before playing? Have you tried using the CS tweaks to better your ping?

It could simple be a matter of you sharing your internet with all your friendly neighbors and the physical distance, as well as the route the packets take to/from your PC to/from the server.

you know what I say to lag?

balderdash!

Ni! Ni! Ni!

and the dragon comes in the niiiIIIIiIiiIIIiiiiiIIIIIght!!!!!!!

My ping is always over 100 and i have cable
sad.gif
however this can be good sometimes. Like when you make THEM lag and they see you about every 3 seconds
smile.gif

Bah if you think I choose to connect at 28.8 your a nub. It's a 56k modem but for whatever reason I can only connect at 28.8.

-Trevor
-amusedtoe

you can't 'make' anyone lag. You appear laggy, and its verry annoying, tho. You appear suddenly, I shoot, but your gone and I'm dead. dumb lagger! D:

amorph: stop saying 'ni' to me! what has this world come to? people just saying 'ni' to anyone they want for whatever reason!?

:angry:

we are no longer the knights who say "NI!".. we are now the knights who say "icky icky icky subong zu!"
laugh.gif

tounge.gif

your next task is to get us.. ANOTHER SHRUBERY!.. and after you have gotten that shrubery, you must cut down the mightyist tree in the forest... with.. A HARING!!

Back