Writing a Fantasy Novel

Make a story about three little pigs who go to the market but are ambushed by zombies. Win./publish

In all seriousness, you're going to have to pick a genre, pick basic characters, story arcs, and start putting them together. While it may be helpful to discuss various plot bunnies, character backstories, etc here, you may not get many serious answers in such broad questions.

With that said, I vote for an interstellar battle between two races of robotic organisms that spans the universe for several centuries before finally making it's way to the Milky Way. Think Transformers meets Borg (Star Trek) meets Reavers (Firefly/Serenity)

Nicee. I put the fantasy on hold while my illustrator is creating the world and characters. This could take a few months. I'm working on another piece, I'm not sure what I will call it. It's about a NYPD detective, who's only dream is to become an FBI official. Once he does, his first mission could be his last. The mission I won't say, but it's going to be wrote in 9/11's memory, and will involve a terrorist case that he's trying to stop.

Back