WoW: Tales of Grace

Dreadfoe

I was wanting to hear everyone's stories about how God has used us in WoW to share the Gospel! What is your story? Has God used you? If so, let us know so we all might be encouraged and uplifted!

Isn't it great that God chooses to use us even though we are broken and sinful people? Praise be to Him!

God is Good,
Bill

Wow, is no one being used by God? No one has a story?

Looking for Encouragement,
Bill

PS - I sincerely pray we are doing better than this...

I'm not sure if God has used me in WoW or not. I just try to treat people in game well and let them know what Redeemed is about if I am in a pug. People have asked me about being in a "churchy" guild and it opens up a door to tell them a little about Jesus.

God has blessed us (Unchained is my daughter for those that don't know) by giving her a group of christian peers and friends that she can log on and talk to almost any time of day or night. I know she gets a little um... how do you say it... chatty maybe? but what 12 year old girl doesn't.

I do think that we tend to group together in general and not get out and pug too much. It's frustrating to get stuck in a pug with people that can't play so we tend to group with those that we know.

That doesn't give us as much of a chance to spread God's word or be examples to others. I do wish we would invite some puggers to go on raids with us. Maybe have 1 or 2 slots dedicated to pugs in 25 man raids. or even 1 in a 10 man. There are so many people that can use 10 man naxx and if we use 8 of us that are well geared, that leaves 2 spots for pugs.

I do think that we tend to group together in general and not get out and pug too much. It's frustrating to get stuck in a pug with people that can't play so we tend to group with those that we know.

Yeah, it sometimes isn't fun reaching out to people. It takes time and can be frustrating. But what you said sounds like a good idea to me. Only, what is "pug"?

I know we need to put some effort into sharing the gospel, whether in words or in action. Maybe we would do good to set up a system something like you were talking about.

God bless,
Bill

Yeah, it sometimes isn't fun reaching out to people. It takes time and can be frustrating. But what you said sounds like a good idea to me. Only, what is "pug"?

Pick-up Group. In other words, one formed just for the run, with no permanent links.

In Narrow Path we do a thing called Purposeful PUGs...where 2 or 3 of us start a PUG and just be nice and considerate and helpful...

Back