WoW guilds in Europe?

ryaninzion

Do you have or know of any Christian guilds on the WoW European realms?

I have been searching for a while for one. But if there are any, they don't openly identify themselves as such like Christian guilds in the US.

The Christian Gamers Alliance list of Christian WoW guilds doesn't include any Europe Christian WoW guilds, but that doesn't necessarily there aren't any out there; however, I don't recall ever hearing of a Christian WoW guild based in Europe.

If you're interested in establishing a Christian guild in Europe, I recommend posting in the CGA General Discussion forum to gauge interest and also post a reply in this thread. Most of the CGA community members live in the US or Canada, but I'd like to help promote a Europe Christian WoW guild and I'm sure others in ToJ and other Christian gaming groups would like to do the same.

There's also the possibility of establishing a Europe Christian WoW guild under the ToJ banner, but the guild would be required to limit membership to ToJ members (and thus only Christians) for the first 3-6 months. After that time, we could review the state of the guild and consider introducing a "sponsorship program" whereby those who have not joined ToJ may join the guild in a limited role.

If you're interested in starting a WoW guild under the ToJ heading, please post a reply here and send me and Elihu (Tribe of Judah's Staff Manager) a PM and we can discuss the details.

Back