Would you rather...

UnToUcHaBlE747

If you had a choice of buying a full muffin or just the top of one....which would you buy??

cause you all know the top is the best part and the bottom just ruins the top. So why not just buy the top!

rock.gif
muffin?

I'd rather have the bottom.  Top's cooked too much and kind of hard, but I want something soft like banana nut bread.

...what is the meaning of this anyway?  And why did I respond to it?
rock.gif

its like asking someone if they want the middle cinimon roll in a pan of them. Of course! Its soft on all sides and nice and gooey. The top of a muffin is the same way. All soft and mushy. yumm......

biggrin.gif

Cory

poor brit....doesn't know what a muffin is......jk

I'd definantly have to go with the top of the muffin. Its SOOO much tastier!

Heres the thing, how about keep the forum on-topic. I thought this was a ToJ Cstrike division forum not "which part of the muffin to eat" forum.

Just my thought.
FlashoN

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Flash @ Sep. 20 2004,4:11)]Heres the thing, how about keep the forum on-topic. I thought this was a ToJ Cstrike division forum not "which part of the muffin to eat" forum.

Just my thought.
FlashoN
That's a good idea. Tek, can we have a "which part of the muffin to eat" forum?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Flash @ Sep. 20 2004,5:11)]Heres the thing, how about keep the forum on-topic. I thought this was a ToJ Cstrike division forum not "which part of the muffin to eat" forum.

Just my thought.
FlashoN
its general discussion on cs sub forum thingy o_O

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]That's a good idea.  Tek, can we have a "which part of the muffin to eat" forum?
YA we can have a whole forum about muffins and your favourite kind and if you like to butter them and if u do butter them do u put them in the microwave before or after u butter them....:D

P.S. any of you watch Seinfeld and seen the episode where theres some store that sells top of the muffins only??

The top is the best part.
But here's an idea a cream filled muffin, like the donut.
I like chocolate chip and rubarb muffins.
I like butter on them after I out them in the microwave that way it doesn't get to soggy, also when u get the piece with the cold butter on a hot muffin its tasts so good.:)
Ok got to go to tim hortons and buy a muffin. umm good

wow ur the exact same as me! but sometimes if theres a semi stale muffin *gasp* i will put the butter on before the microwave so it will kinda unstale it!
wink.gif
it works! try it.....Tim hortons eh? your Canadian i assume?

oh and i would definitly eat a cream filled muffin...maybe we should get together and make one and sell it to Tim hortons!!

homemade homegrown rubard muffins r the best ever *drools* and homemade (by ur grandma) bananna muffins

yeah we have rubarb growing in our back yard, and they taste so sweet.

Yeah we could make alot of money selling cream filled muffins.

And yup I'm canadian but even though Tim Hortons is in canada it was sold to an american company a while ago, so it just pretends to be canadian. But I don't mind, I like to roll up the rim to win.:D

OOOH! I love this game! I got a good one! Would you rather... (A) Be stuck in a car underground with a sunroof sticking out and people would always come by and point at you and say "Hey look! There's a little guy in there" but never be able to help you out. OR Have little kids follow you everywhere you went whacking you with sticks saying "Hey mister! Lets play lightsabers mister!"?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dudedude7000 @ Sep. 20 2004,9:43)]OOOH! I love this game! I got a good one! Would you rather... (A) Be stuck in a car underground with a sunroof sticking out and people would always come by and point at you and say "Hey look! There's a little guy in there" but never be able to help you out. OR Have little kids follow you everywhere you went whacking you with sticks saying "Hey mister! Lets play lightsabers mister!"?
were talkin about muffins! its not a game.:p
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
.......although that would make a pretty fun new topic!
cool.gif

lol, speakin of which, i just had some muffins for breakfast.. mmmmm.. nummy.. along with some orange juice.. nummy in my tummy!!!
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bowser @ Sep. 20 2004,5:49)]That's a good idea.  Tek, can we have a "which part of the muffin to eat" forum?
Ah! Don't I have enough forums to read every day? No! No forum for you!

But the topic, ridiculous as it is, is suited to General Discussion...so it can stay. But make sure it behaves and clean up after it if it gets messy.

Back