Would you rather....THE GAMING

Would you rather have a (non lethal) coffee gland in your brain or sleep for 24 hours every 12 hours you do not sleep.

Does the coffe thing make you stay awake 24/7? And if so, do you feel tired? cause if you don't feel tired and it does keep you awake then I want that! otherwise I'd take the other one.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MaxX @ Sep. 21 2004,9:21)]Doom3 or Halflife2?
wow.gif
Half-Life2

Doom3 is just plain gross =\

Paper or plastic?

On the tonight show today the were at the toy game invention fair, and this guy created this board game called Would u Rather and it was full of weird questions. And the cool thing is a toy manu. actually bought the game. So maybe in a few months u could but this game at Toys R Us.:)

yeah because sims 2 is cool, I was at futureshop and the lady said that they were getting alot of calls everyday just asking if sims2 was out. My cuz's it going to buy it, then I'll try it out. But sims was cool so y shouldn't sims2 be. In sims 2 the characters grow up. They don't stay as kids. So its pretty cool.

ontopic:
deagle or colt.

Cool.... that game is far form cool.

Colt. Why? Because Colt makes the M-4
And I didnt know DEagle was a manufacturer I thought it was a single model?

----New One
Seeing everything as Red
or
Seeing everything as Blue

Kinda like black and white only things are shades of that color.

Jesus is God in human form. and plenty of people have seen him. And who ever said you cannot see God? I remember reading that on the mount that the disciples saw him and he appeared as a mist..... oh well back on topic.

I would rather be deaf.... because im a gamer and want to play games thats why.

Back