Worship Ideas

Amaziah

I have been thinking about our bible study, and some ways to improve it. One aspect we have never had in our bible study is worship(through songs). This might be a little hard to pull off in-game or in Vent, but I'm just curious if anyone has any good ideas.

"Worship the LORD with gladness; come before him with joyful songs." Psalm 100:2

Oh good chain of thought. Probably if somebody knows how to stream an MP3 through vent, instead of having me, the most tone death person ever born, sing. :)

btw...Goblit and I can not make it tonight. Papatoad is in town and we are going to meet up with him. We will be thinking of you all!!!

Have fun with the Hulk, er i mean Papatoad. Singing over vent may not be a very good thing. I remember Lilmini and I sang to a song he was typing in guild chat not too long ago... and people said we sounded GOOD... i almost fell out of my chair. You can hear yourself just fine, but i dunno if you can hear anyone else.

Okay this post is meant to be a joke...

What about making videos....WoW-like...we can call it Christians Gone Wild...

But as a serious request...

We can do some singing...I don't mind singing...given that I'm not the only one...

I play worship songs on the guitar, and on the piano... But there is a problem... I don't sing very well:eek: . Lol.

I still think that we could do two smaller bible studies instead of one large one. One in the beginning of the week and another at the end. It gives people two windows to get in on the teachings rather than once a week.

The bible study is on Saturday now at 6st. I'm down for haveing two though; Only I could do it though, because Gnimish can only get on Friday and Saturday night. I could probabbly do Thursday night and Saturday night. Same teaching for different people...

Back